учителя английского языка
Труфановой Елены Александровны
- Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
- Be someone’s sunshine when their skies are grey.
- If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.
- Don’t promise when you’re happy. Don’t reply when you’re angry. Don’t decide when you’re sad.
- Don’t look back. You’re not going that way.
- A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.
- Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
- You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Smile often. Think positively. Give thanks. Laugh loudly. Love others. Dream big.
- If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
- Falling down is an accident. Staying down is a choice.
- How to stop time: kiss. How to travel in time: read. How to escape time: music. How to feel time: write. How
to release time: breathe.
- Better an oops than a what if.
- The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the
- Real girls are never perfect. Perfect girls are never real.
- When you’re happy you enjoy the music. When you’re sad you understand the lyrics.
- The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell.
- Every morning you have a new opportunity to become a happier version of yourself.
- Stop wishing. Start doing.
- Storms make trees take deeper roots.
- I’m not what happened to me. I’m what I choose to become.
- Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.
- If it does not open, it’s not your door.
- Nobody is too busy. It’s just a matter of priorities.
- Stop planting flowers in people’s yards who aren’t going to water them.
- It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.
- Always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that’s the one that is going to help you grow.
- Two things prevent us from happiness: living in the past and observing others.
- If you can’t do anything about it, then let it go. Don’t be a prisoner to things you can’t change.